Saturday, July 17, 2010

Golf Sucks, Skiing Doesn't

Top ten reasons golf sucks and skiing doesn't:

10. When I'm 80 I'll still be able to ski.  Golf will probably hurt too much.

  9. Gate training is more fun than beating balls on the range.

  8. Skiing in the rain is better than you would think.  Golfing in the rain is not.

  7. There's no such thing as a powder day in golf.

  6. You can ski race twice a week all winter for a few hundred $$.  Most golf tournaments cost a few hundred $$....... each    

  5. An un-groomed mountain is a challenge while an un-groomed golf course is just no fun.

  4. I'm never grumpy of the ski slopes

  3. You can ski at night

  2. The first day of skiing is better than the first month of golf

..................And the number one reason golf sucks and skiing doesn't:

Unlike golf , Never, EVER do you want to quit skiing in the middle of the season.

No comments: