I was away at Syracuse University for Parent's Weekend and to see the riviting matchup between SU and the Akron Zips. A long way from the old days of a sold out Carrier Dome for Nebraska, Miami, Va. Tech and other powerhouse football programs. At least SU won (unlike last year).
On hand for the Saturday edition was Ron Mack. Ron always has some good stories to tell so I'm sorry I missed him. Apparantly, the highlight of the day were 5 of 6 balls in the water on #15 East. If I heard it right, Ron, as Captain, put it in the water and then took Brad as his partner (second hitter). If only Brad had know the next 4 balls would follow Ron into the pond he would have had a no brainer loner.
Game Summary:
East Course
Players 6
Carryovers to 9, then back 9 played a double points
Marks 13
Mark Leader - McAreavy 4
Game Leader - Mason $11.50

No comments:
Post a Comment