This post is for the game played Sunday November 8th.
I'm really too disgusted to report much today. The results say it all.
I'm really too disgusted to report much today. The results say it all.
Game Summary:
East Course
Players 7
Carryovers to next hole
Total Marks 11
Mark Leader - Rob Turner 5
Money Leader - Rob Turner $40
Biggest Loser - John Schantz ($35.50)
Memo to Mike LaBue:
A: I am not quitting
B: Stop poaching our players
It would be unfair to let my foul disposition prevent me from reporting the fine results of Rob Turner. Rob stiffed it to 2 1/2 feet on number 6 from the black tee for a greenie, birdie, loner win, parred 7 from the back of the blue tees for a team win, made a 35 footer for sandie on 8 and then made a birdie on 9 from the black tees to halve the hole for the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment