Thursday, November 12, 2009

"I'm Done"

This post was for the game played on Saturday November 11th.

I called it quits after 13 holes since Julie (my wife) was in a car accident. I know, that was out of character for me, I must be getting old.  There weren't any great stories to report through those 13 holes.  So the big story of the day as reported to me:

Mike LaBue, who has suffered through 10 years of losing seasons as a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder, decide that after a loss of $31 he was done playing Captain and Crew.  News flash Mike - you spend more on gas driving to Bill's games.

So, please come back and join us.  We all marvel at how you can walk out of the car to the first tee and paste one down the middle with no warm-up.  I've got you beat by 10? years and I need a 1/2 hour of stretching and 20 minutes of hitting balls before I can go to the tee and hit it 5 yards short of you.


Game Summary:

East Course
Players 7/8
Carryovers to 9th on front, to next hole on back
Total Marks 13

Mark Leader - Mason 5
Money Leader - Mason $21

No comments: